LOGIN | REGISTER

FS 6"6" Joe Bauguess Mini-Simmons SOLD

With some changes to my quiver over the summer I've decided to sell my Joe Bauguess Mini-Simmons. The specs are 6'6" x x 23 x 3 with the wood half moon keels, handshaped and glassed with eps/epoxy. Board is in really good shape! Price $399. Joe B. is the real deal when it comes to mini-simmons. His boards just work! Crazy fast, smooth, solid turns that hold the speed! Let me stop before I change my mind and keep it. Mini is SOLD Thanks!
    Last edited by waterlogged247; Oct 10, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlogged247 View Post
    With some changes to my quiver over the summer I've decided to sell my Joe Bauguess Mini-Simmons. The specs are 6'6" x x 23 x 3 with the wood half moon keels, handshaped and glassed with eps/epoxy. Board is in really good shape! Price $399. Joe B. is the real deal when it comes to mini-simmons. His boards just work! Crazy fast, smooth, solid turns that hold the speed! Let me stop before I change my mind and keep it.
    Let me know it you want to check it out. Thanks.Attachment 4208Attachment 4209Attachment 4210Attachment 4211
    that's a good looking board man, but 6'6 is pretty big with all that volume

You're right, that does seem like a lot of volume. Joe does a great job keeping the rails knifey and the nose is a scooped out step deck which takes away some of the foam. I guess that is what keeps to board so responsive and not "boaty" feeling.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlogged247 View Post
    You're right, that does seem like a lot of volume. Joe does a great job keeping the rails knifey and the nose is a scooped out step deck which takes away some of the foam. I guess that is what keeps to board so responsive and not "boaty" feeling.
    makes sense. I have one too. I am 6'3 220-225 and my board is 6'x3"x23". I feel I could use maybe another inch or two come the winter season, but with the 3/2 or trunks it floats me perfectly. It's a great board design. I have ridden it in anything from knee high crap to shoulder high cleanliness. Once I get some money coming through, I am going to get a more flatter version for the small days and one with more rocker for the better days.

waterlogged247 where are you located? I would really like to see that thing in person.

What size waves do u use that board in.

I am down that way once every three weeks or so, if you have not sold it yet maybe we can meet somewhere close and I can check it out. I am very interested. Send me a pm if that works for you. Thanks

The mini is sold. Thanks for all the interest.