LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4/3 oneill psycho 2 and 5/4 patagoina r4

both used pretty much for a season... do to back to back to back shoulder surgeries i havent surfed much winter/spring.. going under the knife again in feb...both are size med.
    oneill $150
    patagoina $325

also boards i listed earlier i need gone 5'9 wynn resinx $185... 6'0 wynn resin x $350

Quote Originally Posted by exilenj View Post
    both used pretty much for a season... do to back to back to back shoulder surgeries i havent surfed much winter/spring.. going under the knife again in feb...both are size med.
    oneill $150
    patagoina $325

also boards i listed earlier i need gone 5'9 wynn resinx $185... 6'0 wynn resin x $350
    that patagonia is a steal...

Where in Jersey are you? That R4 is tempting...

im in brick right over mantoloking bridge...a few pics.. seams are not cracked or leaking. both washed and dried inside after every session. they're a little wrinkled in the pic because they were rolled up and stored in a bin also **never pee'd in ** patagonia's customer service is insanely good.. lifetime warranty

bumppp some intrest but havent heard back

I would definitely buy the r4, but am just a bit (5-10 lbs) too wide for a M. Bummer!
    Last edited by kielsun; Oct 19, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

Do you still have the r4? Maayyybe it could work -- friend has an older M and it fits. Such a great deal...
    Last edited by kielsun; Oct 22, 2011 at 06:42 PM.

as of now the r4 is spoken for.. ill keep you posted a buddy wants to buy it

Cool. I would almost definitely take it, if not. Thanks.

Psycho II still available?