LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

SUP Backlash T's

Images
    those are great!

Images
    haha these are great. where can I buy the first one?

Images
    scratch that. just saw the link. taking a lap.

Images
    The guy on the couch is the best one. That's currently the view at my home break. Back and forth back and forth right in my line of view. It's really starting to bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    The guy on the couch is the best one. That's currently the view at my home break. Back and forth back and forth right in my line of view. It's really starting to bother me.
    yeah, those bastards keep growing in numbers and ever notice how they all flock to that good break.

I cant stand those f@cker$ !!!

Images

would you like potatoes with that?

fat old guy on couch is hilarious....nice paunch!! i think the circle pic would look more spot-on if the circle were red with a diagonal line through it.

okay so i know everyone is going to hate me. But going out for a paddle on a sup isn't that bad. I tried one this summer on a super small day just to see how it is. Its actually not that bad. I would never though take one out into the lineup or ride one near anyone else surfing. Normally just find a empty sand bar or go out on super small days. but i would never choose that over my regular boards or add it to my quiver just too expensive. but they are good work out too

Images
    I never ran into a problem with sups. Down here in va beach there are a bunch but never where I go...maybe I unconciously avoid them? Yesterday I went out and there was 3 but they all stayed down a block or two and avoided the rest of the surfers. I wouldn't mind getting one for exercise purposes for when it's flat, but I have no room and a car