LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

suicide is painless

just a random thought....

two types of ways to go out. either put a gun to yer head and go...or tell everyone about what yer gonna do and take a bottle of pills or stand on a bridge clogging up traffic...the difference? only one group really wants to go....the other just wants attention.

in the arctic, the african bush and in polynesia, the serious ones just head out into the wild....and don't come back. the survivors get the message.

there's an allegory lost in here somewhere....

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    just a random thought....

two types of ways to go out. either put a gun to yer head and go...or tell everyone about what yer gonna do and take a bottle of pills or stand on a bridge clogging up traffic...the difference? only one group really wants to go....the other just wants attention.

in the arctic, the african bush and in polynesia, the serious ones just head out into the wild....and don't come back. the survivors get the message.

there's an allegory lost in here somewhere....

Last edited by pvjumper05; Oct 13, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Images
    Not sure where you're headed with this but if you need to talk, PM me. There's hope.

Suicide is never the answer. NEVER !

Images
    A much more important thought (a question all of us will have to answer one day)- what is out there after you die? Is it better then what is here on earth, will it solve all your problems? Do you think you would be let into heaven? Do you think you would make it? Click HERE to take the test.

Calm down everyone. Spongedude made a comment on the recent departures from swellinfo.

Life is so short!

I hang in there to see what the hell happens next! Life is so short anyway. Something I have considered, faking my death and starting over somewhere fun.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    A much more important thought (a question all of us will have to answer one day)- what is out there after you die? Is it better then what is here on earth, will it solve all your problems? Do you think you would be let into heaven? Do you think you would make it? Click HERE to take the test.
    That was the dumbest survey in the history of internet surveys. Can I please have my 60 seconds back...

Suicide is Painless

Good song and even better TV show

Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    two types of ways to go out.
    I'm not thinking about suicide, but I agree there are two ways to 'go out': doing what you love or doing something else. I sure hope when my time comes - and I hope it's not soon, but you never know - I'm either in the water or in the mountains. I'd hate to be lying in a bed hooked up to machines or stuck in traffic hit by a careless driver. Life is short, charge every chance you get!