LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    I'm not thinking about suicide, but I agree there are two ways to 'go out': doing what you love or doing something else. I sure hope when my time comes - and I hope it's not soon, but you never know - I'm either in the water or in the mountains. I'd hate to be lying in a bed hooked up to machines or stuck in traffic hit by a careless driver. Life is short, charge every chance you get!
    OK, you got me thinking...

Why do people focus on how or when you go out, and what exactly you are doing when you die?

If you have a wonderful, enjoyable, meaningful life, and suffer a boring or meaningless exit does that somehow negate everything else in your life leading up to that point?

I think humans like to think that there is something greater in this world and that we all are special. But the older I get the more I start to realize that life is random and nothingness is reality...So I just enjoy what I have and lets see what happens next...Bring on all the trolls because in the end they are empty voids of nothingness.

weve all seen it obviously but watch from 4:30 on

better to die doing what you love

I, too, would like to thank all of those who decided to let us know that they were retiring from the Swellinfo forum. I am sure that we all needed the closure. /sarcasm

Images
    Sheet glass, that comment pushed me over the edge. I'm joining the others, I'm outta here!

Images
    Hi, I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Hi, I'm back!
    You just made me pee my pants....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    Why do people focus on how or when you go out, and what exactly you are doing when you die?
    I think as long as you don't go out like the lead singer of INXS or David Carradine, your doing pretty good.

No Zippy! I don't know what I would do with myself. On a serious note, how's that Bing Dharma ride? That's the one board I'm currently lusting for. And yes, I am a stalker.

Images
    I love the Dharma, best board I have ridden since a Mini Simmons. And yes that question is sending me packing I've had enough of this 3rd degree. Only kidding.