LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I say come by assateague va for this swell. I just got out of the water 2 hours ago.

I surfed with the MD ponies tonight. There were about six guys in the water including me. Stayed out 'til 30 minutes past dark. Lots of fun.

Images
    I was duck diving with a duck. I think he was enjoying himself/ or her. Then i got to watch the pelicans use the waves to catch the ride back south. And at the same time watch the sun set a deep glowing orange, while the lighthouse light kicked on and did its thing. Then topped it off with a dogfish punkin ale. Life is good.
    Last edited by marknel83; Oct 15, 2011 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I was duck diving with a duck. I think he was enjoying himself/ or her. Then i got to watch the pelicans use the waves to catch the ride back south. And at the same time watch the sun set a deep glowing orange, while the lighthouse light kicked on and did its thing. Then topped it off with a dogfish punkin ale. Life is good.
    Sounds like another great fall evening on the esva. Gotta love this time of year.

Nice.... Had some fun longboard waves this afternoon in VB. Saving what little beer I have left for tomorrow night. Post-session brews are the t1ts

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post

This is hands down the best weekend of eastern shore fall.
    My schedule in the morning:

Surf from 7am-10am.
    Chili Chowder cookoff from 11am-drunk thirty.

FLAT and windy today where I am. What about y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    FLAT and windy today where I am. What about y'all?

Flat, not nearly as windy as forecasted, but, flat nonetheless...

Don't lose hope, it's supposed to get a bit better this afternoon w/ the lower tide albeit stronger west winds... cross your fingers

Images
    I hope the forecast holds out for later in the week....