LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: sundayyyyyy?

Hybrid View

Images

sundayyyyyy?

Which is gonna be the better day for the manasquan inlet in nj, saturday or sunday? Saturday looks to be big but choppy and then sunday looks clean but smaller. The inlet usually takes away most of the chop but if i have to choose the best day, which should i choose?
    Last edited by RIGHTaway; Nov 8, 2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: misspell

Images
    ...sunday...

I have the day off Monday so I'm thinking about the three hour drive to the beach.

Will a 3/2 be ok and will I need booties?

I am hoping its not too sloppy, although the forecast deteriorated a little today.

Images
    the water is starting to decline pretty quickly, allthough its still definitely unseasonably warm. During the Noel swell, I was pretty cold at times with the 3/2 no boots.

I'd bring the booties along if you have them.

i was wearing a 3/2 with booties and gloves for the noel swell and got cold after about 2 and a half 3 hours but i get cold easily lol

Images
    i'd prob rock a 4/3 if I had one right now.. pending on air temps and wind. The wind is what made it really cold this past saturday.

Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTaway View Post
    Which is gonna be the better day for the manasquan inlet in nj, saturday or sunday? Saturday looks to be big but choppy and then sunday looks clean but smaller. The inlet usually takes away most of the chop but if i have to choose the best day, which should i choose?
    Sunday, small is always nice

The forcast keeps getting smaller... hopefully it'll hold at waist to chest high. Once the gloves go on I'm not really a fan of anything overhead anyway.