Looks like another good weekend of surf and perfect timing for the rescheduled date of the K-Coast Reef Surf Challenge in Ocean City, MD (35th street). The winner gets airfare and entry into the Reef Bowl Surf Invitational in Barbados!! The contest will be held on either Saturday or Sunday, so we will post the official day on here when that is revealed later today(Friday).
Click here for the entry form.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: k-coast contest - this weekend
k-coast contest - this weekend
That means crowds... just kidding, prob. be a good time.
- SUNDAY - SUNDAY - SUNDAY - The 9th Annual K-Coast / Reef Open will run this Sunday, November 11!
- First heat starts promptly at 8am!
- GOOD SURF - TONS OF PRIZES - DON'T MISS IT!
- A solid chest to head-high north swell, sunny skies and sideshore/offshore winds are forecast for Sunday!
- Open Shortboard winner Gets Airfare and Entry to Reef Bowl Surf Invitational in Barbados.
- HUGE Prizes for all Finalists!
- All competitors get a free contest t-shirt!
- Four Divisions: Open Shortboard, 14 & Under Grom, Open Girls and Open Longboard
- THIS IS AN ESA POINTS EVENT for Open Shortboard!
- You must be an ESA member to enter this event. You can join online at www.SurfESA.org or sign up on the beach.
- K-Coast Surf Shop is handling all of the entries and you have to get your entry in to them to compete in this event!... DO IT NOW!
- DOWNLOAD AN ENTRY FORM NOW AT www.DelmarvaESA.org!
- Entry Fee is $40 (plus $20 for each additional division).
- All Proceeds go to the Ocean City Career Firefighters and Paramedics Association.
- This event is sponsored by: K-Coast Surf Shops, Reef, XCEL, Smith Optics, Freestyle, Dakine, Barrett Chevrolet, 7S Surfboards, 6 Star, Webber, Red Sun Apparel, Modern Longboards, Studio S, 93.5 the Beach, Global Surf Industries, Belly Busters and the Eastern Surfing Association.