LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neti Pot

Neti Pot

This thing really work?Anything else you do to prevent getting sick?

i got sick recently and started using it after a surf.not sure if it really works,but surfing dirty water and then cleaning it all out with saline solution makes sense.to prevent sickness,develop daily habits.get fresh air outdoors,exercise,stay fit,eat natural food,get a good night's sleep,take leisure breaks to relax,surf as much as possible.Surfing is a healthy habit!

Images
    I use one when I'm sick. It does help to clear your sinuses. It takes some getting used to, it's an odd feeling pouring water into your nose, lol.

Images
    Definitely works to clean out your sinuses. I use it after most sessions and whenever I feel like I need it, feel so much better afterwords. Make sure not to use it if your nose is so stuffy that you cant breathe through it, the water will get stuck up there and cause more sinus problems. I love mine though, feels great afterwords!

better than any medicine you can take.. but it does take some getting used to

Works like a charm, use it every morning, 2x a day during peak allergy seasons. After storm session, or even after a few hours of sanding or being around tons of dust.

Takes some getting used to, remember to keep your mouth open to equalize the pressure.

Thing saved my butt, or at least my head.

+1 works great. I always feel better after using it.

i'm a fan as well. got turned on to it a couple years back & i've noticed a marked decrease in sinus infections since. could be coincidence, could be the neti pot. i don't have enough info to say for sure.

Nothing quite like water boarding yourself; bottom line though is it works and is much cheaper than a visit to the doc in the box.

Images
    every day...