LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Adriano Takes Out Slater!

Adriano took Slater out in pumping Potugal Supertubes! Maybe this rivalry will keep Slater in the game...well, an 11th is a lock so we will see. Hoping he sticks around and Dane shows up

slater was killing it the whole contest. not many good set waves in the final. bs

Images
    I dunno about bs but yes Ke11y destroyed everybody except de Souza. He's got the title in the bag. And if this is his last season, I'll be stoked to start watching Julian Wilson and John John on the Tour. Julian with the airs and John John with the sick tube riding will be really good for the tour

I would rather have anyone win over Adriano. He just annoys me. Bummer the waves went to Sh*t in the final.

Also, anyone interested in a group trip to supertubos? Ha, the waves were just all time. I'd probably eat sh*t 4 out of 5 waves out there, but that one would be worth it. Dreamy conditions

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    I would rather have anyone win over Adriano. He just annoys me. Bummer the waves went to Sh*t in the final.
    the brazis are like one big crew - them vs. the rest of the tour. they're pretty obnoxious

the brazzos are unbareable to watch. i really enjoy watching the webcasts and have really made a point to watch as many heats as i can this year and i can not stand watching any of those guys surf. sure they're ripping in the beach breaks but for christ sakes stop claiming every f##king wave.

when adriano did the double hand 10 claim after that 9.0 in the finals i wanted to jump through the screen. f##k those little ****s.