LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Adriano Takes Out Slater!

Adriano took Slater out in pumping Potugal Supertubes! Maybe this rivalry will keep Slater in the game...well, an 11th is a lock so we will see. Hoping he sticks around and Dane shows up

slater was killing it the whole contest. not many good set waves in the final. bs

Images
    I dunno about bs but yes Ke11y destroyed everybody except de Souza. He's got the title in the bag. And if this is his last season, I'll be stoked to start watching Julian Wilson and John John on the Tour. Julian with the airs and John John with the sick tube riding will be really good for the tour

I would rather have anyone win over Adriano. He just annoys me. Bummer the waves went to Sh*t in the final.

Also, anyone interested in a group trip to supertubos? Ha, the waves were just all time. I'd probably eat sh*t 4 out of 5 waves out there, but that one would be worth it. Dreamy conditions

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    I would rather have anyone win over Adriano. He just annoys me. Bummer the waves went to Sh*t in the final.
    the brazis are like one big crew - them vs. the rest of the tour. they're pretty obnoxious

the brazzos are unbareable to watch. i really enjoy watching the webcasts and have really made a point to watch as many heats as i can this year and i can not stand watching any of those guys surf. sure they're ripping in the beach breaks but for christ sakes stop claiming every f##king wave.

when adriano did the double hand 10 claim after that 9.0 in the finals i wanted to jump through the screen. f##k those little ****s.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    the brazzos are unbareable to watch.
    Watch?? Try surfing with them!

the final did go to crap,...not a whole lot to work with.

If you follow the ASP TOUR,...the Brazilians have become some of the more consistent surfers on the tour. very solid skill set for all of them. However, it does seem like they are always on the edge? a little. Maybe it is all the MMA stuff that comes out of that country? who knows,..but yes, they do seem to stick together pretty tight. And yes they claim often. They could come off a little better socially, since at least one of them has as good a shot at the title,.. as do others,,.....once Mr. Slater retires that is.

Images
    The final sucked because the waves just weren't there. Kelly had little to work with, but thats the way surfing contests go sometimes. Still Kelly will win it this year barring an injury or some freak occurance, and he once again out surfed everyone else consistantly all year.

Images
    Claim-o lame-o.....although i'd be tripping out if I caught any one of those waves!