LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/20/11

10/20/11

I turned 20 today and had the best birthday session ever, heavyest b-day sesh to date. hope everyone scored!

Happy 20th Bday! Also 20+ kts offshore winds today

it was pretty sick today in the right spots.. if you could even get a wave!

How do you think its gonna be friday around 5ish.....?

f*ckin' unbelievable day in OC!...wind was whippin', tubes were spittin'. Didn't catch a whole lot of waves, but got into a couple monsters!

Images
    I herd OC inlet was firing with the S swell..further north had some size in the morning at the correct tides, but the main breaks were crowded.

Images
    I had to work. No offense to everyone but i was hoping it wasn't going to be good haha.

Purposely not working tomorrow hoping it will be good in the am!!! Fingers. Crossed.

North to South, IRI/both sides nothing. All spots between, nothing. OC inlet only working at Middles. N of P cleaner, but breaking on/closer to the beach, no one at either spot. Went back to mid town, laid on the beach and watched the few/occasional surfer Drift By.

You could get about three solid waves per every ten streets if you were good enough, ones that you could come out of that is. of course very few of the very few were making anything anyway. For the most part All I saw was one Long Drift with little to show for the effort.

It would have been going off if those ssw/wsw winds did not rape this swell. With the correct winds today would have been going off.

I expect little to nothing for the AM.

Nags head, kitty hawk areas, and rodanthe were all firing at certain points today (from first light to no light). So much fun