LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This AM

This AM

anyone else do lots of paddling for one or two waves and lots of closeouts? current sucked today...

Images
    yeah current wasnt bad just really inconsistent, and smaller than i thought

Jersey was all-time!

Images
    ocmd was super fun, logged four hrs this morning. waves to be had by all, needed to be at the right spot furrrrr surrrrrr

Images
    inconsistent as hell in buxton this pm. still some fun ones .

CRAZY crowds in OCMD this PM....Surf wasn't really that great to justify that many people in the water

had some really fun ones in south jersey little inconsistent deff a great sesh tho

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    CRAZY crowds in OCMD this PM....Surf wasn't really that great to justify that many people in the water
    probably all the hype from yesterday...the current yesterday was sick, drifted 15 blocks in about 25 minutes...i must have walked 75 blocks yesterday...i think i walked more than i surfed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    probably all the hype from yesterday...the current yesterday was sick, drifted 15 blocks in about 25 minutes...i must have walked 75 blocks yesterday...i think i walked more than i surfed.
    that is some great exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    There was nobody around me in the PM in OC and it wasn't terrible, but yea I wouldn't want to be in a crowd with the average small surf we had tonight.