LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    i sort of accidentally discovered the wasabi helps with my sinuses while eating sushi. i don't mind the taste, so i usually take a quarter sized clump and just eat it. it burns for a little bit, but your sinuses really open up afterwards

Funny thing... I started surfing as a kid partly BECAUSE of my bad allergies... it was the only time I felt good during the summer. Sneezing, itchy back of the throat, itchy eyes that would swell almost shut. Surfing would make me feel almost normal again. I'd stay in the water all day just to to get relief from that.

Then I got hooked on surfing and that was all she wrote...

Snorting cayenne? Chewing garlic?? You're a better man than I am Gunga Din! Sounds like medieval torture.

I got this sinus rinse thing.. i found it in the bathroom. I shot up both nostrils it was pretty cool. I think ill do it after every surf.. When im still all wet and loose.

Ya, the garlic isn't too bad, it burns, but only for a few seconds. The cayenne snorting on the other hand, that one really gets ya.

I remember the first time I did it. I was pretty much desperate to get rid of a sinus infection and nothing was working. Then i read somewhere that snorting cayenne would cure sinus infection in seconds. So I laid out a tiny little bump for each nostril and just went for it. Its really one of those "What the **** did I just do to myself" feelings a second afterward. It just burns in your sinuses really really bad for about a min. Rolling around on the floor, cursing yourself for what you did is pretty much a given. Anyways, after it burnt for a about thirty seconds to a min, My sinus infection was completly gone. I had gone from having the worst sinus infection of my life, to 100% cured in less than a min. I have since done this again a few times, and it never fails.

It sucks, but it works!

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Ya, the garlic isn't too bad, it burns, but only for a few seconds. The cayenne snorting on the other hand, that one really gets ya.

I remember the first time I did it. I was pretty much desperate to get rid of a sinus infection and nothing was working. Then i read somewhere that snorting cayenne would cure sinus infection in seconds. So I laid out a tiny little bump for each nostril and just went for it. Its really one of those "What the **** did I just do to myself" feelings a second afterward. It just burns in your sinuses really really bad for about a min. Rolling around on the floor, cursing yourself for what you did is pretty much a given. Anyways, after it burnt for a about thirty seconds to a min, My sinus infection was completly gone. I had gone from having the worst sinus infection of my life, to 100% cured in less than a min. I have since done this again a few times, and it never fails.

It sucks, but it works!
    Dude, I hope your right and not just being gay... cuz im about to get some lines goin.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Dude, I hope your right and not just being gay... cuz im about to get some lines goin.
    I don't know about snorting it, but whatever you do - don't get it in your eyes!

okay so i snorted it up one nostril. HOLY HOLY HOLY ccrap holy crap. It was INTENSE!!!!!! it just burned and burned for about 20 mins. but it cleared me up! I know if i do it more it will be even better. That was rough though .. I was rolling on the floor. I had to squirt water up ma nose.

Fascinating cure Boner, first time I ever heard of it!

Epic, let us know how you make out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    okay so i snorted it up one nostril. HOLY HOLY HOLY ccrap holy crap. It was INTENSE!!!!!! it just burned and burned for about 20 mins. but it cleared me up! I know if i do it more it will be even better. That was rough though .. I was rolling on the floor. I had to squirt water up ma nose.
    Haha dude you should bust out the video camera before the next time, I'd like to see that!