LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The End is Here

Images

The End is Here

I will fooking knock a mutha fooker out if i see one of these. WTF?............. I don't give a fook...this is some serious bull spit!!

http://www.wavejet.com/

Oh and the tools endorsing this shiz...need a beating too!

Wow Motor on the SUP Gezzzzzz wtf ... throwing my Paddle away ... Solar powered surfboard LMAO ...

Images
    how many threads have been on this topic?!? use the damn search button

Who cares... Lets be honest, you'll probably never actually see one of these where you're surfing, and they really won't have any effect on anyone reading this. Additionally, I'm pretty sure this is still on the first or second page of the forums from a couple days ago.

wtf man i aint even easy about this. it is getting worse

i troll for king mackerel with the SUP one all the time

Did anyone read the "Jetiquette"?

http://www.wavejet.com/our-story/jetiquette.html

Images
    Ha Ha love the "Jetiquette" lol. Those boards look unusable without the jet turned on just like the old heavy clunkers from the 70's. Can you imagine the amount of drag caused by the intakes? The only thing good I can see about them is that the battery will loose capacity over time and will eventually last no more than a half an hour with an overweight out of shape person over using the motor. The guy will then struggle to actually paddle and surf the thing before giving up going to his car to get a normal board only to be faced with the fact that without the training of actual surfing we doesn't have the muscle to catch waves or get to his feet anymore, problem solved .

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    what the hell was a i doing at 1:41 am on here?.....lol
    check your settings:
    Forum Actions -> General Settings -> scroll down to Date & Time Options, and make sure it says (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time... next to Time Zone:
    Last edited by CaptJAQ; Oct 27, 2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: fixed a typo

200th thread like this