LOGIN | REGISTER

Oneil Cold Water Classic Santa Cruiz

tnks for the link

has anyone ever got steamers when it was pumping. been there twice both times it was chest high and still really fun. Always wanted to surf a big swell there though.I love the atmosphere and break

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Devlin View Post
    has anyone ever got steamers when it was pumping. been there twice both times it was chest high and still really fun. Always wanted to surf a big swell there though.I love the atmosphere and break
    ...and all the drugged out people in the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Devlin View Post
    Súper fun place to surf you feel like a pro everyones watchin .... Gotten it overhead a couple times couldnt really ask for a better wave

gonna be there in december....pretty stoked.....would a high end 3/2 w/ booties and gloves work or am i gonna need the 4/3?

the event just went back on

seems like a cool event & steamer lane has always seemed like a great, super fun wave.

i am, however, somewhat skeptical of an event billed as "the coldwater classic" & no booties or gloves are required of the contestants. check the pics: http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/on...overage_61831/

a good 4/3 with boots .. sometimes a hood ... only b1tchesss wear gloves

So a brazzo (MIGUEL PUPO) wins the CWC is waist high onshore beachbreak. If it aint at the Lane it doesn't count homies! Brazzo won in brazilian conditions...aerial show=game over. Maybe Kerr or Dane...Oh well it wasn't the Lane so who cares