So, the wife stoked me out and got me the Oneill Psycho Freak 3.5 Mill last christmas. Since I had the baby coming and now she is here, I am really only surfing about 3 times per week, 4 max. So my suit did not take its normal 7 days per week beating....

So, the Psycho Freak held up very nicely. Still in perfect condition going into this winter....

So, 2 months ago, I brought my 3 year old Quiksilver Cell into my local shop and had them mail it back to Quiky for re-seal and repairs on the back panel.... Long story short, they lost my suit, and now Quiksilver called me and they are sending me a brand new 4/3 Cyhper....

So here is my question: As far as managing your wetsuit.... What do you guys think the best plan of action is?

a) Continue using my 3.5 mil every day through the winter, and store the new Cyhper in my closet somewhere... And just keep rocking the Psycho Freak until the wheels fall off in a year or 2....

or

b) Break out the new cypher as well, so every session is cycling into a dry suit, giving the other suit time to dry and stay OUT of the water....

What do you think the best course of action is to PRESERVE both suits and get the most life out of them both?

I will obviously go to the 3/2 etc in the spring, but in San Diego, I am usually in my 4 mils about 7-8 months of the year....

Advice?