Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: endless tail

endless tail

Thought this was gonna be a wahine pic tread a la metard. Anyone got good tail pix to post? Blondes or brunettes are both fine.

Quote Originally Posted by all4blues View Post
    neat concept

Interesting, any structural pitfalls? Rattle?

I'm actually not hating this idea

now all they gotta do is create a stronger fiberglass board and the days of quivers are over

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McCall View Post
    now all they gotta do is create a stronger fiberglass board and the days of quivers are over
    try firewires.
    also, kinda struggling to understand this....

That's a interesting idea, concept seems solid to me. Would like to here more about how it actually works. Those tail blocks looked like they came out pretty easy.

rattle seems like it might be an issue? this would be great for determining what you wanna ride, if a shape were avail in three tails and a shop or shaper offering you to take something out for a spin.

never rode a rounded pin tail. never could pull the trigger. my comfort zone has gotten narrower and narrower and the only new things I try now are beers. if someone put one in front of me and said try it, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    try firewires.
    also, kinda struggling to understand this....
    if your struggling to understand what I meant, its probably because I wasn't very clear. I meant along the lines of large quivers containing similar boards. I understand that a tail shape doesn't help a 5'10 in doh conditions as much as some more length.

that being said, I am very interested in this idea for the reason U2b just mentioned. Cant tell you how many times I only bring one board and should have had something a bit different