LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

New Weather and Surf Forecasting Forum

So, all discussions regarding Weather and Surf Forecasting, and related phenomenon can be posted in this new forum.

The idea in creating some new forums, is to have the info much more organized, so it can be searched and used for others down the line when they are looking for answers to similar questions.

Speaking of weather, if we get 5" of snow this weekend im gonna poo on every scientist that believes in global warming. (And yes I understand that the cold does not equate to debunking the theory, but cmon!)

Images
    global warming means "global", not one day in the Northeast...

Global warming reminds me of how the Mayan kings and rulers would keep the lowly common people in the dark about how the sun could disappear if they didnt sacrifice people to appease the gods, knowing full well how nature really worked. Its all about control and power....dont believe the hype (just my opinion).

Many scientists studying the impacts of pollution on the environment would label this phenomenon as Global Climate Change, opposed to global warming which misleads people to think that pollution is causing only a warming effect on our environment.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HaoleNJ View Post
    Many scientists studying the impacts of pollution on the environment would label this phenomenon as Global Climate Change, opposed to global warming which misleads people to think that pollution is causing only a warming effect on our environment.
    Many, meaning a very small minority.

Something along the line of 98% of climate scientists believe in human induced climate change.

So this forum is for discussions forecasting climate change? Did I not read the tag line correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Many, meaning a very small minority.

Something along the line of 98% of climate scientists believe in human induced climate change.
    I just believe that we live on this enormous planet in the gigantic mind boggling universe and we humans love the idea that we have some much influence on it...I just dont buy it. Our egos get in the way of logic and reality.

how about this swell being blown from 12 ft to 2ft in 12 hours? i'm think/hope we can find some fun ones until early afternoon on sunday...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I just believe that we live on this enormous planet in the gigantic mind boggling universe and we humans love the idea that we have some much influence on it...I just dont buy it. Our egos get in the way of logic and reality.
    Or, humans think they own and are in control of this quasi sphere that we live on and can do whatever they want without re-precautions from nature.