LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekend

I'd be pretty amazed if it was totally flat on Sunday.

if only it didnt cost an arm and a leg to travel to long beach for the day. Could you imagine?? We could surf clean waves every swell with the exeption of SE wind days. F*ck new york

Images
    Get here here at 1 pm. Then make love to the ocean.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    also, i agree that this is a good topic for discussion. It's especially interesting to hear what gets factored in to the forecasts. I think the moderator would agree too since he just created a new sub-category in the forums for this:

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/threa...ecasting-Forum
    Nah, for local swell events, it makes sense to keep it in the local forum. But, for just general weather/ocean/wave science type talk, we can take in the Weather and Surf Forecasting Forum.

But, staying on topic, for Maryland. Its going to be a super nasty day on Saturday, but it looks like we are going to see a late day cleanup. Have to keep an eye on it, and we may only have a couple hours of clean surf, but that will probably be the best of this swell.

For Sunday, looks to be some moderate sized N wind swell, but its going to be real short period and windy with strong NW/NNW winds. Not really excited about Sunday for MD as of now.

Hope that helps,

I was also on the fence for sunday morning but surfersupplies came out with a update tonight saying early will be 3 to 4 plus and clean so im feeling pretty good about it. I usually like there forecasting and has never been to far off. Im thinking early morning will be real fun

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Devlin View Post
    I was also on the fence for sunday morning but surfersupplies came out with a update tonight saying early will be 3 to 4 plus and clean so im feeling pretty good about it. I usually like there forecasting and has never been to far off. Im thinking early morning will be real fun
    And cold, winter is here, was snowing earlier!