LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sunday...

sunday...

...is goin g to suck for me...just got hmoe from a halloween party & i'm waatyyyy too drunk for 3 am. i'm either going to miss the whole swele or be oto fcket p to surf...either way, your welcome! this is my fualt...happy surfing...

its 3:40 right now and my room is spinning..don't know if i should just stay up all night then surf , or sleep and risk not waking up for dawn patrol.

Haha was chest+ and clean, glad I stayed in last night =)

update.. got to the beach 8am chest high slow breaking lefts, tide got to it fast. went to a sandbar spot fast hollow barrels a lot of fun. after 3hrs i was freeeeeezing

Images
    Disorganized and the tide is messing things up here

Images
    looks super drifty down here...north side looks rideable though. I might be a puss and wear booties today

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    update.. got to the beach 8am chest high slow breaking lefts, tide got to it fast. went to a sandbar spot fast hollow barrels a lot of fun. after 3hrs i was freeeeeezing
    Tide def. got to it fast, best sets were the first couple at daybreak.

Absolute bombs up here in New England today!

well, i actually did manage to get into the water today...& very glad i did!

it was good day i'll say that. morning, and early afternoon at least. started to die out later afternoon around 3;00/3;30.