LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    Sharks suck.

Images
    Red board? not too bright....Sharks serve a significant purpose within ocean ecosystems. Don't blame a wild animal when someone intrudes into their native habitat. Besides, you are more likely to die driving to the beach, then to ever be attacked, let alone eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    Red board? not too bright.....
    I saw a study where yellow was proven to make 'em even more likely to attack then red. You are spot on though- I never understand why people don't see the obvious problem with wearing shiny jewelry or bright red or yellow colored or especially fish print bathing suits into the ocean. A gold or silver watch? Really? Might as well wear a spinnerbait around your wrist. Try not to look like food/bait- seems like common sense to me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    I saw a study where yellow was proven to make 'em even more likely to attack then red. You are spot on though- I never understand why people don't see the obvious problem with wearing shiny jewelry or bright red or yellow colored or especially fish print bathing suits into the ocean. A gold or silver watch? Really? Might as well wear a spinnerbait around your wrist. Try not to look like food/bait- seems like common sense to me.
    It is called Natural Selection....

David Lilienfeld, A champion South African bodyboarder was killed by a 13-foot-long great white shark off the coast of South Africa today.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...boarder-042012

Images
    Just read this. Sad news. Just another reminder of what can happen. R.I.P. David Lilienfeld.

Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Just read this. Sad news. Just another reminder of what can happen. R.I.P. David Lilienfeld.
    Very sad, and to think the film crew chumming the waters could be the reason this all happened is pretty awful.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    David Lilienfeld, A champion South African bodyboarder was killed by a 13-foot-long great white shark off the coast of South Africa today.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...boarder-042012
    yet another reason why not to boogie.

BOOGIE FREE AMERICA!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    yet another reason why not to boogie.

BOOGIE FREE AMERICA!!!!!!
    Yeahhhhh Super Fish you tell them !!!! Sieg Heil !!! Unlike mine, as you have mentioned, your posts are significant contributions to this site. They are entertaining, informative and inquisitive. Your question of why two different surf sites had differing predictions had me pondering those possibilities all night.

Hey dude, don't worry about spongers and just keep ripping and blowing minds in Virginia Beach, ok. I'm absolutely positive you are shredda number one. Stop trying to fit in and seek solidarity with the community-at-large.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthjettyBill View Post
    Yeahhhhh Super Fish you tell them !!!! Sieg Heil !!! Unlike mine, as you have mentioned, your posts are significant contributions to this site. They are entertaining, informative and inquisitive. Your question of why two different surf sites had differing predictions had me pondering those possibilities all night.

Hey dude, don't worry about spongers and just keep ripping and blowing minds in Virginia Beach, ok. I'm absolutely positive you are shredda number one. Stop trying to fit in and seek solidarity with the community-at-large.
    Bill, I have been here since the beginning. I don't need to fit into anything beside my wetsuit. You on the other hand, continue on with your schizophrenic nonsense.