LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Wetsuit everyone is going with this week

Curious to see what everyone is going wear in the water today and this upcoming swell window. Water and air temp are both looking to be around 60, but my intuition is thrown off after last Sunday's bitterly cold conditions.

3/2 boots? and gloves? Assuming not everybody has a 4/3.... is a 3/2 sufficient? Not sure if Im ready to accept the fact that I have to break out my 5mm
    Last edited by Kokopelli; Nov 2, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

3/2 is good boots optional but I too had my 4/3 on Sunday with boots.. Ill probably put back on my 3/2 and leave the boots on might as well get used to them!

Images
    OCMD sunday i wore a 3/2, no booties. I was slightly chilly, but basically fine for 2.5 hours. It was colder sunday (air temps in the upper 40s- low 50s) than it is supposed to be for this next swell.

a shortjohn springsuit with a wool beanie and dishgloves

Images
    Sunday I surfed 3/2 no boots for about 3 hours and I got out when I started getting chilles. I see people out in 5/4/3's with boots and gloves I was like WTF its november

i went 3/2 & boots sunday, no boots today. No need for 5m yet.

matt johnson where have you been

If my 3/2 wasnt unsealed I would wear that but All i have left is a 5/4/3 ... yew

Went out yesterday with 3/2 - no boots or gloves. Worst part was the walk from the car into the water. Feet did get a little chilly after 2 hours, but nothing too terrible.

4/3 boots gloves yesterday in NY - was nice w/ the sun out. water is getting chily though a lot of guys w/ hoods n ****