LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Today on the Delmarva

If you weren't in the water this morning you missed the best E swell since Danielle with sunny skies I had to rub it in for anyone who couldn't get off of work. Solid OH+ sets with a few DOH bombs coming though

IR observations

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    If you weren't in the water this morning you missed the best E swell since Danielle with sunny skies I had to rub it in for anyone who couldn't get off of work. Solid OH+ sets with a few DOH bombs coming though
    Was IR inlet working? Is sure would like to surf there again.

Images
    In the proper conditions IR always breaks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    In the proper conditions IR always breaks
    The few times I've ever checked IR it's been more or less flat. It'd be nice to know what conditions it takes to make it pick up a bit, but I'm sure nobody really wants to divulge that info...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    The few times I've ever checked IR it's been more or less flat. It'd be nice to know what conditions it takes to make it pick up a bit, but I'm sure nobody really wants to divulge that info...
    Its very deep at NS lately...if its 6-8 foot like it was yesterday sure its gonna break!

Caught a few fun waves in DE this morning before the crowds made it a bit too dicey for my liking. Should've got up earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    Caught a few fun waves in DE this morning before the crowds made it a bit too dicey for my liking. Should've got up earlier...
    Yeah, no joke. When I got to DE at about 10:30 there were 5 people in the water. Sometime around noon I got out for some water and the crowd suddenly jumped to about 25. Fun day, though.

overhead to double o h today? dude that is so way off. not even real head high

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    overhead to double o h today? dude that is so way off. not even real head high
    look at the date the original post was made...

ooooh. ok then i guess i oughta pay attention. that morning was perty good size.....