The new page format has grown on me. Things I miss from the old format...
1) Regional Forecast button. This feature is actually gone all together.
2) Date of Forecast Update. Its helpful to know when each forecast is based.
3) Reports section. When reporters post a long report, you cant see the whole report when you hover your pointer over the report. Look at the northeast reports section and see what I mean. Maybe I need an internet browser fix, can you help?
Big fan of the site and keep it up the good work.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Page Format/Tech Issues
Nov 5, 2011, 09:33 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Page Format/Tech Issues
1) Regional Forecasts will be coming...
2) Date of forecast update is still there, just in a different place. The time of update is located on the bottom left of the surf timeline
3) The hover over can be added - let me put that on the to-do list.
I imagined people that original didn't like the new layout might get used to it.
Thanks for your suggestions!