LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new bestfriend

His name is Sean, and he's sending me consistent swell for the week, best friend ever!

Images
    friends with benifits? i know i am

About damn time the swell falls on a weekend.

My luck with work, family, and swell has been really shi++y lately. Just absolutely snake bit the past month. I'm gonna make up for it this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

My luck with work, family, and swell has been really shi++y lately. Just absolutely snake bit the past month. I'm gonna make up for it this weekend
    Weekend, where do you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

It doesn't look like it's going to fall on the weekend to me, unless I'm missing something haha

Images
    well if you are in NJ there is a "teachers convention" so school is out thursday and friday the only reason im catchin this one

Images
    Fun Sean swell today in Delmarva... Maybe even better the next couple of days...

helllllllllllllll yes. Got some sick ones today, can't wait to see what tmrw looks like.

Been crank'n in the WB and CB in certain spots since Saturday. I hear even Emerald Isle and Shak have been good the past 5 or so days. Unfortunately its gone after Thursday for us.

The moon jellies have been horrendous this year too.

Just started getting it this pm in SJ, dp gonna be fun!