LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Fun Sean swell today in Delmarva... Maybe even better the next couple of days...
    Did you go out today, hit me up. Trying to decide on Wed or Thur to head down...

Well, i tottally picked the wrong spot today. Went to LBI, and it was completely fogged out. Didnt even get in the water. Just got back in the car and spent the next hour punching myself in the face as i drove home. Sqrew LBI anyway. Total summer spot. Hopefully its better tommorrow at the pier. Anyone have some fun today??

What are peoples thoughts on tomorrow morning (Monmouth County)??? Winds on it hard all night it looks like, but the reports are saying it'll still be good. Today it was real fun as the day went on!! I just have that feeling I'am going to wake up and see perfect ankle high waves. Totally beat.

Cheers!

Yup looks like crap here in monmouth county. Hoping for something with the incoming low tide, as its breaking on the beach now. Definitely lost size as of last evenings sesh. Maybe Wasit to Belly high...