LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    3/2 3mm boots in SNJ

3/2 with boots. gloves optional. probably break out the 4/3 around thanksgiving.

I'm going tomorrow in Cape Cod, and I might throw on my winter suit for the first time. I've been wearing a 4/3 with booties gloves and good for a couple weeks and my hands got cold last time with my 3mm gloves. Water's down to 49 up here

Images
    I busted the 4/3 out of hibernation this evening... The extra rubber sucks, but it was nice to not be the least bit cold.

Images
    sounds right

I haven't logged on in a while - what happened to gruvi?

3/2 with no boots but gloves in Monmouth county, my hands hit frostbite status real quick.

people without boots right now are crazy. We are right in between 3/2 and 4/3 season in my opinion. Boots are a must (for most) and gloves and hood are optional (not for long). It really depends on the day for gloves/hood. I was out during the noreaster and everyone had a hood on. But I haven't worn one since then.

3'2 in the daytime was perfect. I think tomorrow's going to get cold and super windy, newcasters said it's supposed to feel like 30 out so I'd definally wear a 4'3. Everything but the hood tho

Surfing in Oc Md Tuesday almost everyone had boots and alot of gloves were worn. Warm air that day was helpful

4/3 boots and gloves on nice days now.

5/4/3 hooded with boots and gloves when im duckdiving alot or its windy and cold.

You dont surf better when ur cold. And noone cares if u wear less wetsuit because ur tough even though I see all the ripper-brahhhhs shivering and only paddling out for an hour. Weak.