LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Lightbulb For DE surfers - Photographing your session

    If you surf in Delaware and would like high resolution photos of your surfing session, contact me! I'm a local photographer who will photograph you and provide high resolutions of your session on a CD for you use. My price for the remainder of 2007 will be $50 per person/session (includes CD of photos). This is a great deal!! Schedule now... Tuesday!!

  2. #2
    Sounds like a cool deal. I wish I knew about it in the summer, I head down to my friends beach house in Dewey a lot but he closes it up for the winter. Do you have a website of your work?

  3. #3
    it sucks that when the waves are good there is nothing to show for it. Photos are sick. You should lower the price. Thats steep for one session. Maybe only a few good ones tops.


    Watershots would be worth it though. They are so much better. If you strap on some churchills and swim out that would be a deal!

    barrel face:

  4. #4
    I think you should hold it at $50. That is a great price. I am a graphic designer and getting people to pay what your worth is the hardest thing when doing creative work

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,535
    Images
    5
    Yeah, don't you dare charge less than $50 per session for shots from the beach. In water should be at least $100 per session.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Sounds like a cool deal. I wish I knew about it in the summer, I head down to my friends beach house in Dewey a lot but he closes it up for the winter. Do you have a website of your work?
    Thanks! My website is seaartbydani.com with general samples of my work and I'll post a few more surfing shots on this site.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    I think you should hold it at $50. That is a great price. I am a graphic designer and getting people to pay what your worth is the hardest thing when doing creative work
    You're right on both counts. Thanks!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    it sucks that when the waves are good there is nothing to show for it. Photos are sick. You should lower the price. Thats steep for one session. Maybe only a few good ones tops.


    Watershots would be worth it though. They are so much better. If you strap on some churchills and swim out that would be a deal!

    barrel face:
    No, actually $50 is a great price!! Most photographers would charge more per hour!! I wouldn't be charging that price if I was only going to give you few decent photos. Action shots actually allow for more variety.

  9. #9
    Thanks! I agree!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ocean City MD
    Posts
    11
    $50 is a steal of a deal. too bad you dont travel south a few minutes to OC.