LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: heavy today

heavy today

2014-11-02 07.42.54.jpg
    very heavy today! A shame with the drift wind combination it was hard to enjoy.

I must b getting old, because the reality of having to travel to get a spot that works on this wind angle, and then having to deal with stiff off-shores and drift, I just bagged it all together in favor of some house chores I've been putting off.

Hopefully some of you guys score.

On big drifty days here in VeeBee, we'd have 2 vehicles. 1 parked at 80th, the other at 58th. Sucked if you couldn't get out tho.

darn good surf today in ocnj. bingo + bango + ojngo + boingo streets were all breaking; spreading
    out the crowd. 40 knot gusts left some would be riders hanging at the top....also drops kinda blinda...

pumping in no moco

Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post
    I must b getting old, because the reality of having to travel to get a spot that works on this wind angle, and then having to deal with stiff off-shores and drift, I just bagged it all together in favor of some house chores I've been putting off.

Hopefully some of you guys score.
    +1

it was kind of tough to surf today. I've def gotten better days. Light offshores would have been blissful.

I just have serious ear issues when this colder/wind is howling...guess I coulda wore a hood. Just something about having to fight current and spray when taking off...guess iam getting old....if only the wind wasn't blowing 40mph offshore.

10. Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    darn good surf today in ocnj. bingo + bango + ojngo + boingo streets were all breaking; spreading
    out the crowd. 40 knot gusts left some would be riders hanging at the top....also drops kinda blinda...
    It sucked.