LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

DEleware BOBmers?

i live in del and currently usually surf at henlopen but i was lookin around for another place to check out. i heard of bobmers and wondering where in del is it?

southside

the place you are looking for could be southside at indian river but unless you are crazy you can only sponge that

Images
    haha it's not too bad.....sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by THEpRoJeCtDE14 View Post
    the place you are looking for could be southside at indian river but unless you are crazy you can only sponge that
    you dont gotta be crazy to sponge ss, all you need is balls and courage and you got nothin to fear. and what the hell might BOBmers be? bombers? ive never heard of anywhere around here called bombers

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    you dont gotta be crazy to sponge ss, all you need is balls and courage and you got nothin to fear. and what the hell might BOBmers be? bombers? ive never heard of anywhere around here called bombers
    i was talking about crazy to surf because surfing that would be a death trap

"unless you are crazy (refers to not bodybparding) you can only sponge that"

Images
    Most times SS doesn't even break n~less it's 4 to 6' min.
    The only person I ever ever witnessed surf 'Dumps' (never heard of it being called Bombers) with style,ease and no loss off board is/was Colin Herlihey (sp) everyother surfer Ive seen has left in a short time with busted board and a not so happy look on they're face
    Place is too heavy,hollow and shallow when it's "good" to be surfed by an 'average' surfer.
    God knows theres enough spongers on it when it's firing.

Chuck White

Colin

"SS doesn't even break n~less it's 4 to 6' min. "

damn straight save urself the trouble go somewhere else. i think its is actually a myth in fact, doesnt even exist

Images

Indain river south side video

Quote Originally Posted by oclaxer52 View Post
    i live in del and currently usually surf at henlopen but i was lookin around for another place to check out. i heard of bobmers and wondering where in del is it?
    Ya, Indian river SS brakes really close to shore. If you go on Youtube and search Indian river inlet you will see how close it brakes. On the beginning of the video ths guy goes like 10 feet in the air and then lands on pure sand. Must have hurt like ****. Ya so check out that video, it's sweet.