LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xcel Wetsuit Size

Anyone a similar size...short and stocky. I'm 5'7", 165lbs. I'm wondering what is the best fit in Xcel suits for my size. I've seen their size chart and appear to be in between many sized. I'd appreciate a suggestion from anyone who is a similar size and has found a good fit.

P.S. Assume i don't have the luxury of going to a shop to try on a bunch of suits.

usually chart sizes are pretty true to fit. I am 6'0 175 and just bought a large billabong foil '11 5 4 3 and it fits perfect. For your size i would have to say medium cause in my opinion medium small would be too tight and restrictive.

I'm 5'9" 170 and I'm a LS in Xcel. LS is 5'7" - 5'9" 170 - 175 so I guess they are pretty true to size.

im 5'7" 160 always wore a med. when i went to get my 3 2 i couldnt get in a med. ended up with a LS which fits really well hope this helps

I'm 5'7" and 185, and I wear a XLS in Xcel. You should be fine in a LS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've only owned Oneills and Xcels (fulltime Xcels now), but Xcels usually run smaller and shorter than others, so I would say an LS would be perfect for you too.

I'm 5'4" and 165 the MS fits me great in Xcels

5'7, 161. I only buy xcel suits size LS. good fit. 4/3, 5/4. mediums are too tight around the chest,shoulders. Expect that a suit will loosen up over time

lose weight. all the extra weight cant help ur surfing at all. hit the treadmill

Images
    im 6' 170 and i wear a 4/3 Xcel XLS...you'll be fine in a LS