LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    what happened to driving your bum to the beach and checking the surf? If you rely on the internet for surf, you will surf less!!! Ya bum!
    What he said...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    what happened to driving your bum to the beach and checking the surf? If you rely on the internet for surf, you will surf less!!! Ya bum!
    Unfortunately for some of us, we don't really have that option.

Ugh, wind switched on me this afternoon, right when I got to the beach I saw everyone heading back to their cars. Anyways, Friday looks promising now

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    Unfortunately for some of us, we don't really have that option.
    yea. i hear ya there. I'm in the same boat

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Ugh, wind switched on me this afternoon, right when I got to the beach I saw everyone heading back to their cars. Anyways, Friday looks promising now
    wind came up HARD late this afternoon/early evening! prior to about 4:30/5:00, it was super fun! i had one of my best sessions in a while today!
    i think friday morning will be fun...might be some loggable waves left over.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    me too dude. Where did you go? Seaside Heights? I got there around 12 cause I heard morning was supposed to be blown out, and right when i got there everyone was packin up. Total BS! Worst part is I checked the forecast 10 minutes ago and acording to this forecast the wind switch was at exactly 12PM....... Its like the waves knew I was coming

Images
    perfect winds today for the Delmarva....

am sw winds were offshore in Delaware fun chest high
    pm nw winds were offshore in OC, MD more fun shouder high

look at tues to eff with your brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Ya, I here ya... I think I've grown immuned to getting my hopes up for the long range prospects, especially with the type of systems that look so iffy... It could certainly still change for the better.
    Wait a minute.....