LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sounds like a good idea im looking to travel with someone to Rincon, Puerto Rico in february..let me know if you would want to meet up..

southbound

Nosara the week of xmas. First CR trip. Keen to get there.

Saipan and then Bali next month over Christmas... stoked!

Aguadilla PR for 2 weeks over Christmas. pretty pumped

Images
    yo gnarles, ever been to PR before?

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    yo gnarles, ever been to PR before?
    I have not. dad goes all the time to kiteboard but this will be my first. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by surfislife View Post
    sounds like a good idea im looking to travel with someone to Rincon, Puerto Rico in february..let me know if you would want to meet up..
    I'm actually heading to Rincon in February for a week. Never been. I was also hoping to meet up with people while out there. Let me know your plans.

Images
    Doing the Family Christmas dance back west in Carolina for ten days, coming back home for a week, then me and a buddy are doing PR for the first time (for me) in Jan. for 10 days. This time of the year is stressful at times for a dad/husband! You think it'd be enough to put food on the table, clothes on the backs, and roof over the heads, Then you compound Christmas on top of it, and try to balance a surf addiction. Things can get interesting to say the least! It'll be nice to slow things down with some island time. It's cool I got a wife who understands!

Anyone been to nicaragua? What should I prepare for? Should I rent boards or bring mine?

Bring your own to nica