close ad [x]

What are your thoughts on tommorow??

So I had an amazing day today surfing. I was hoping to maybe keep the stoke going threw tommorow. Judging by the size of my break today (3-5ft.) I would say it could go either way. Most of the time a large swell is a medium swell the next day and a medium swell (like today) turns into a small on the next. But on the other hand, the offshore winds haven't stopped blowing all day and are expected to go overnight. Do you figure this might be a swell killer??

2. Damn, 3-5 ft in Sojerz? I was up north for TG and surfed Avon and it was 2-3 ft max. Now back in the 51st state. If it was really that much bigger down here there could totally be a rideable bump tomorrow on the right board.

stayabove - you were close to good waves, but avon was not the best place to go yesterday

Pretty fun today in VB, waist high but it had a little juice at low tide. 70 degree air temps too, cant beat that

Grrrrr... i slept threw my alarm. Damnit. I hope when the new update comes in I find out it was sh*t at my break.

StayAbove - I was at the CP. Its always a foot bigger there then most other North Jersey breaks. It was probably more like 3-4ft with the occational 5ft wave. What was this morning like in New Jersey?? Any fun??

6. Really? Maybe I should have hit Bradley? I almost checked Belmar... I've lived in Sojerz and the Rockaways, so my only experience with Monmouth county is driving there from NYC when the wind clocked West. I am most familiar with the Jetties just north of Shark River Inlet. The locals aren't douchey and I don't have to worry about my car getting stolen, but in the future I guess I'll search around some more.

7. Thanks for the PM, Windswellsucks. Tried to reply but your inbox is full. you da man! Stay Above it!

Place this code at the end of your tag: