LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Starboard SUP f/s

Not looking to incite another SUP hate thread... Starboard DRIVE SUP for sale. 10'5" x 30" x 4". This is the "candy" version (one step down from carbon version) if you want to look up review, which are all positive. It's an all-rounder, for flat water and wave riding. It's in very good shape, no dings, just the usual scratches from the paddle. Has a full EVA deck pad. This board retails for $1299 new. ALSO INCLUDED: BRAND NEW Carbon fiber KAILOA paddle which itself retails for $329.

$850 for both.

Very sorry I dont have pics, I dropped the camera and its not working... will try to find some way to get pics up.
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Nov 27, 2011 at 02:50 PM.

Now that we know what's the retail value for both, people might like to know how much you're asking for the one you're selling.
    Just sayin'.

Images
    I always do that... Thanks.

we will be take actions as well as all actions so never forget in any matters consultation and be a cold mind so we will consider across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    we will be take actions as well as all actions so never forget in any matters consultation and be a cold mind so we will consider across the board.
    What? Please translate.

We will be take actions as well as all actions so never forget in any matters consultation and be a cold mind so we will consider across the board.
    Overland Park workout

Jonu = spam

Sup

Is the board and paddle still available? please im