LOGIN | REGISTER

Cool Land-locked Car pool

I live in Coulmbia, I drive to folly whenever the waves are good. Please email me if you wanna get on a call list to carpool and share gas...Thanks

Same here for anyone in Charlotte.

I live around Asheville, always looking for people to car-pool when the waves are good. I usually run down there at night, sleep on Folly or James island, hit the water at dawn & come back in the afternoon when it starts to chop out. Whole thing usually takes about 24 hours till we get back in the mountains, like ninjas.

They actually let you sleep on the beach? What time of year do you do this?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by earthsurflongboards View Post
    I live around Asheville, always looking for people to car-pool when the waves are good. I usually run down there at night, sleep on Folly or James island, hit the water at dawn & come back in the afternoon when it starts to chop out. Whole thing usually takes about 24 hours till we get back in the mountains, like ninjas.
    wow, that takes me back - reminds me of my younger days, sleeping in my car at choice spots (States Ave in AC/NJ, for anyone who knows Jersey) to get first crack at dawn patrol. hell, now i live at the beach (CB) but i still feel like coming with you

Yeah I'm in Raleigh and always looking to carpool for some surf.

I too live in Columbia. Irmo area. and frequently drive back and for to folly and garden city. Im down for car pooling gas is expensive

Exclamation Looking for carpool riders sunday-tues or weds to folly from asheville

Hi everybody, looks like its gonna be nice on tues & weds down on folly, so I'm heading down sunday afternoon from asheville. If anybody wants to come give me a call at (828) 606-1720. My name is Jon.