LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    they are mostly jewish houses and they go up north by now, but i was parked on a side street, im in a ****ty situation right now i only got a beat up board and a gun..

i feel for ya man. lesson learned though. i always keep my boards locked in the car with towels covering them...except for the log. 9'4" is a lot to squeeze in a vehicle.
    i'll keep an eye on craigslist. also check the surf recycler on thesurfersview.com.
    good luck!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    are there any local biz' around where you parked.... could be worth asking to see if they have a survellaince system.... I know that sounds very tv ish.. but my board would make me go asking...
    I have done alot of work in the area on the houses in deal- ALOT of the Jewish people in that area have survellanice cams on thier property- it might be worth asking- unless you parked in the lot at phillips... maybe there is cams on that lot too???

Was it a silver toyota car or truck? new or old? Im south of asbury- will keep my eyes open....
    Last edited by walkingonh2o; Dec 1, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

thanks brotha i appreciate it.

i was on roosevelt so maybe one of those houses..thanks

How can you forget your stick ? Were you smoking a spleef? Gotta love that Jersey Chronic

is this it? I know the size is different but.... hey, you got to try looking everywhere now...

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/spo/2720377259.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Deal is a town where Elton John has a house shaped like a piano. I sure hope Elton has nothing to do with those stolen boards....good luck guys, hope you find that ahole!
    Close, it's Billy Joel...

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    Close, it's Billy Joel...
    I always get those two confused, but Billy Joel definitely makes more sense. I can't picture Elton go around looking for boards to snag.

its that exact board just 6' 1" and a pin tail thanks my man were gettin close