LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    how bad is the rip in your 4/3? my fins cut open the back of my suit near the ankles a little bit but i still go out all year with it. I need to get a new one but it works just fine. Well, that and the water is still like 58 here in VB and its december lol

Images
    well actually the way this year has been going im sure you could wear a 3/2 if u had to. right now im talking, not january..

Images
    just sew up your 4/3 and then glue it to seal it. I think there is special glue that is more like the liquid welds they use these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    just sew up your 4/3 and then glue it to seal it. I think there is special glue that is more like the liquid welds they use these days.
    It's called "Neo-Rez". Great stuff. You can get it from pretty much any surf shop.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MonmouthSurfer View Post
    I was wondering this same thing. I have a 3/2 xcel and was hoping to make it till january. This is my first season surfing in cold water and dont have the coin to drop on a thicker suit since i only got the 3/2 a few months ago.

Quicksilver makes a fleece top with a hood that you can wear under your 3/2. It'll keep your core warm in low 40's water for at least a two hour session as long as you have 5 or 7's on your hands and feet. Here is a link to this item on wetsuit wearhouse.

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...e-tops/SA114MF

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.E.Z. (Surf & Sponge) View Post
    Microfracture Surgery, I damaged the cartlige from playing soccer. But goodluck with your surgery bro!
    damn bro. how long you gonna be out of the water? im having 2 tendons that have been strectched or torn taken out and fake tendons put in and im looking at a minimum of 4 months of no surfing or anything.