LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That was a sick hill, looked like it went on forever. The anticipation WAS pretty sweet

Interesting perspective using the pole mount.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    You presented tentative and nervous the whole ride, then the latino man fell down but remained holding his ski pole. And what was that about? Just don't have something like a dangerous ski pole pulling you faster than your skills, yo.

First off. Im just about the furthest thing from latino ahaha. 100% canadian.
    Second, I've gone much faster then that, as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjOFmmQZsAg
    ( @ 1:13 i hit 70 km/h)
    I'm not saying im pro, im just saying i'm not stupid.
    Like I stated early, i went into the transition between good and bad pavement straight legged which was the mistake and cause of the bail.

Images
    70 km/h......shyts ridiculous....props!

Honestly, the mistake was not surveying your road for this danger before you hit it. And I know Latina live in Canada too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSsurfer View Post
    First off. Im just about the furthest thing from latino ahaha. 100% canadian.
    Second, I've gone much faster then that, as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjOFmmQZsAg
    ( @ 1:13 i hit 70 km/h)
    I'm not saying im pro, im just saying i'm not stupid.
    Like I stated early, i went into the transition between good and bad pavement straight legged which was the mistake and cause of the bail.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Honestly, the mistake was not surveying your road for this danger before you hit it. And I know Latina live in Canada too.
    ...lol... Gruvi have you been surfing?

Hey jc, not to hijack this gentlemen's thread, but I have not. I'm land locked with work and nobody I know is nearby me to make a day trip to beach. I don't ever surf alone due to my novice. I will have to wait till next spring or summer and likely hit it in CI. You surfing?