LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    At least you get to surf...just be grateful for that. Its too dark at 5pm for me to even think about it. Listen to this quote you lazy fool, "If you dont like the weather in the Northeast, just wait a few minutes and it will change". Forcasting swell is a whole different beast...I MISS DUKESTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #22
    Imagine how insanely angry this dude would be all the time if he had lived in an era where there was NO SURFCASTING WHATSOEVER. Just snarling, cursing, angry all the time over not having anyone to tell him when to go surfing.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    At least you get to surf...just be grateful for that. Its too dark at 5pm for me to even think about it. change". !!!!!!!!
    No doubt. Lol try dp at 10 am and sunset at 3:30....gotta get on it when you can!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    ha...and I thought I was aggro.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chinatown Boston Ma
    Posts
    137
    Images
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowntreyble View Post
    I hate when people bit*ch about their own laziness....
    You talking about occupy boston?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chinatown Boston Ma
    Posts
    137
    Images
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    Imagine how insanely angry this dude would be all the time if he had lived in an era where there was NO SURFCASTING WHATSOEVER. Just snarling, cursing, angry all the time over not having anyone to tell him when to go surfing.
    its called 10 years ago. When we watched the weather channel for fun!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Franyfingers View Post
    You talking about occupy boston?
    With full respect, I'd say it's a generally great idea to keep non-surfing-related political chatter off of this forum. Just my opinion, though...

    Unrelated sidenote: Dig the pictures that you've posted!
    Last edited by kielsun; Dec 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: details

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chinatown Boston Ma
    Posts
    137
    Images
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    With full respect, I'd say it's a generally great idea to keep non-surfing-related political chatter off of this forum. Just my opinion, though...

    Unrelated sidenote: Dig the pictures that you've posted!
    I am 2 blocks away from that ****, I taught myself to shape surfboards and made myself a job. they demand one!


    thats fine, I won't mention it here again.....


    that pic was taking by my girlfriend at the time, she sat in the boat for 8 hrs. now we are getting married next year!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    VB via PR and HI
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    Not for anything, who ever has been predicting surf conditions in the Northeast lately for this site has no ****ing idea what they're doing; two days ago was unreal and was marked at this site as poor conditions....use your cams and lola. today I woke up at 6am expecting atleast waist to chest high surf as predicted for 5 days now too instead looked at a cam and it couldn't be more than knee high - fire that kooks ass.
    Get in your time machine and go back to circa early nineties where the only 3 resources you had were NOAA weather radio (which I still listen to while driving), a surf report on your telephone (which were still connected to the wall) and watching Mike Seidel et al on the weather channel. You've got it easy.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chinatown Boston Ma
    Posts
    137
    Images
    22
    You could call the buoy station and it would read off the report. they still have it! http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/dial.shtml