LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cape May isn't that big. You can check all the breaks in like 10 minutes.

Cape may pretty much sucks and when its good it still sucks! Last resort for surfing for sure! Only go when well you know when! and usually regret it.. Hey Capt where do you live that you would consider Cape May instead of assateague? Why not OC MD,DE,Jersey has enough kooks as it is.... Just saying I would waste your gas money..

Jeez, it was a real stumper this beta thing you are looking to assist in your learning. Checked out the Urban Dictionary and the last definition wrapped it up... skip Cape May, save yourself some time and nickel and just go to Rehoboth

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Jeez, it was a real stumper this beta thing you are looking to assist in your learning.
    Haha, I think I'm the only one who understands his catchy rock climber lingo. BACK TO THE CRAG, GUMBY!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    34 views & 0 respones = dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all

i think we have a very well mannered community
    I agree; the fact that this thread stayed open is ridiculous. And the fact that people are now dropping info on a place after being called a douchebag is even funnier.

what a clown

This thread makes me lol...

8. Dont let the kookiness of others get ya down! Just make sure everyone is Staying Above the Weather!!

Images
    Yeah like the OP said if you gonna go to CM go to the south end it a really good beginer wave. Cape May dont get them big offten but when you know when and where to go it can really be fun . But that goes with any break local knowledge is key