LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Pix for 11/27

Images

Pix for 11/27

Post pix if you have any here of today...I didnt get to go out....Just want to see how good it was. Thanks guys. Hope you got some good ones today.

i got barreled more today than in the past year total. north end spring lake was epic, best ive ever seen it there. on 3 waves i got barrelled twice and made it out ... couldnt believe it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    i got barreled more today than in the past year total. north end spring lake was epic, best ive ever seen it there. on 3 waves i got barrelled twice and made it out ... couldnt believe it
    Ya that same thing happened to me once but i got barreled at least 6 times in the hour i was out there. It was just like a guarenteed thing. Like Pipeline or something.

Images
    yo rightaway whered u go out?

i know you didnt ask me, but i surfed sea girt in the morning 9:30 AM dead high tide -- first at the surfing beach, then at the army camp... it looked good from far but was just too weak.

At 12:30 i went for a drive and saw northend spring lake firing. One guy out getting shacked like crazy. he came in, then I surfed from 1:00 until 3:30 when i couldnt paddle anymore. Tried catching one last set wave and my arms said "nope"... sorry you missed it

edit: FWIW the inlet didnt look like anything special
    Last edited by windswellsucks; Nov 29, 2007 at 08:45 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by InletRider View Post
    yo rightaway whered u go out?
    i paddeled out a little left of the jetty at manasquan.

Images
    hahhah your probally right. Thanks windswell.