Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2nd greatest surfer of all time ?

We all know who number 1 is ( competitively ) who's #2 ? Andy irons ? Occy? Curren? Thoughts

based on style or what? its hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by White Castle drop knee View Post
    We all know who number 1 is ( competitively ) who's #2 ? Andy irons ? Occy? Curren? Thoughts
    Who's #1?

its hard to say who is the second best qb of all time or even the best qb of all time and you can actually compare stats in that sport.....ur gonna have to do an online poll drop knee

Quote Originally Posted by SwellinDeck View Post
    Who's #1?
    Based on contest results it would be Slater. I agree though depends on what you mean by best. Style is Curren for sure.

Best additude , best style . Like I said competitively not freestyle . Personally it's Andy irons

Quote Originally Posted by White Castle drop knee View Post
    Best additude , best style . Like I said competitively not freestyle . Personally it's Andy irons
    I agree.. Not just saying that to join the AI forever bandwagon (which i do admire)

^^^andy in his prime was a force to be reckoned with...great power surfing and enough competitive confidence/attitude to take most of the 'CT apart...tragic end...I love Occy...but Andy was just way more intense...

Images
    Forget competition- everyone knows it's slater... He is even on this website, maybe he will chime in...

Best surfer without comp it Gerry Lopez ... Or maybe Corey

Andy Irons
    Tom Curren

If I had to demonstrate to curious aliens what exemplifies the human sport of surfing, these would be my picks.

I'd also post a pic of waynetheinsane trolling Jupiter playgrounds as an example of what aliens should avoid.