LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Longboard, Simmons, and Vintage Riders F/S

Selling off a couple to offset the recent blank purchases I made. Boards are located in Lewes, DE

1. 5'2" Mini Simmons shaped by myself. Board is in good condition, made out of BioFoam. $220

2. 9'1" Pintail Longboard shaped by myself. Board is in good condition, normal deck heel dings, glass on single fin. $385

3. Vintage Oceanside Standard Stringerless, waveset fin box, nice vintage board $200

4. 6'2" Vintage Bahne Single Fin, original fin, great vintage rider $185.

Images
    Holy crap that's not your boar room is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Holy crap that's not your boar room is it?
    haha I was wondering the same thing... that oceanside board is sweet

4. I wish although my garage tends to look like that after the winter when i have shaped way to many boards for myself haha.

Images
    Any chance you still have the mini simmons for sale? Got any more pics and the other dimensions? Feel free to PM me if you do.

6. I don't actually but as i keep making them and testing I shall have some more to sell. I will let you know when i move the next one.

Hey mgarbutt, my name is Dan and i live in Lewes as well. I am the bike/surf tech at Lewes Cycle Sports on Savannah rd. Sounds like you've sold the mini simmons already but i would love to talk to you about getting my hands on another one!

p.s. i would consider carrying your line of boards at our shop. feel free to PM me and ill give you my cell #. or the shop # is 645 4544

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbutt View Post
    I don't actually but as i keep making them and testing I shall have some more to sell. I will let you know when i move the next one.
    Sick, thanks man! Your boards look really nice, keep up the good work.