LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pipe Masters

Images
    The one double barrel Jon Jon got, was pretty awesome.
    North Shore Buoy is still solid this morning, should be another good day.

Images
    It is starting now....forgot about DST.

They stated the irene swell around 17ft... and thas huge to me..... This is 12-15 HAWAIIAN!! Im blown away at how these guys get under the white wash... Seeing them being pushed into the beach makes me short of breath

watching tanner gaudaskas get worked yesterday made me happy i was watching from my apt and not in the impact zone. dude got beatttt

Julians air drop was the best drop ive ever seen.

ALso it's offical, after about a year of deep thought, my 2 favorite surfers are john john and julian.

looks hard at there in the moment, i bet afternoon session will be going off, of course i have a final in a few hours....its been really hard to study

Images
    JOB showed up like I expected. Completely shat on Dane.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Julians air drop was the best drop ive ever seen.

ALso it's offical, after about a year of deep thought, my 2 favorite surfers are john john and julian.

looks hard at there in the moment, i bet afternoon session will be going off, of course i have a final in a few hours....its been really hard to study
    Yeah, that 3rd reef is starting to break here and there. Won't be surprised if a good clean up set rolls through.

Round 4 heat# 2. Slater, John John, CJ Hobgood. That could be one for the ages

johnjohn just killlllllllled it man that s.hit cray

anyone catch slater hit a barrel roll on the way in from his heat?

mendina surprised me by holding his own out there and winning that first heat.

such a great contest so far

JJ the only 1 who allowed to get a 10? 9.87 (I think) for Kelly, wtf looked like a 10 to me! Booth just said something too. And who wants this on tv, with massive editing and commercial breaks, keep up the webcasts way better and the heats on demand is killer!