LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pipe Masters

Images
    Great contest this year... I hope JJ takes it

Did anyone else catch JOB's interview from the quarters? Pretty sure I heard him say "I caught an 8 on the wavejet yesterday." Please tell me I didn't hear that correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Did anyone else catch JOB's interview from the quarters? Pretty sure I heard him say "I caught an 8 on the wavejet yesterday." Please tell me I didn't hear that correctly.
    DUDE. i heard him say the same thing, it almost gave me a heart attack.

I can't believe kelly just took down john john.... kelly was comboed with 3 min. left...

Holy S! That Slater/Florence heat was rad! Can't believe KS pulled it out with under 5 minutes left. Even though John John lost, that kid is unbelievable!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Holy S! That Slater/Florence heat was rad! Can't believe KS pulled it out with under 5 minutes left. Even though John John lost, that kid is unbelievable!
    That was ****in epic! John John had him comboed with 3 mins left and Ke11y pulled it out. That's what comp surfing is all about man

Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    DUDE. i heard him say the same thing, it almost gave me a heart attack.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who looked around going, WTF!? Did he really just say that!?

F&*^ ME! The Kelly/JJ heat was insane!!! JJ is a force to be reckoned with, sorry to see him go.

i hope bourez loses this heat so JJ wins the triple crown

johnjohn with the triple crown

KP with the pipe masters. good for KP guy is such a charger he got some sickkkkk ones today.

what a great way to end a pretty good 2011 asp season