LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Trip from MD to FL

    My buddy and I were thinking about going on a surf trip to FL next thursday dec 16. So far, the report looks flat for next thurs but who knows. Anyone think its a good idea or have any intel about the surf?

  2. Florida is warm and being warm in December is a great way to #StayAbovetheWeather. I would say just go. If you're willing to drive around you can probably find some rideable windchop somewhere, and maybe you'll even be pleasantly surprised. If it's totally flat, go fishing and play golf. Win Win. Stay Above it!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    Florida is warm and being warm in December is a great way to #StayAbovetheWeather. I would say just go. If you're willing to drive around you can probably find some rideable windchop somewhere, and maybe you'll even be pleasantly surprised. If it's totally flat, go fishing and play golf. Win Win. Stay Above it!
    why are you hash-tagging? this is not twitter...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by A.E.Z. (Surf & Sponge) View Post
    why are you hash-tagging? this is not twitter...
    Why are you so negative? #Belowtheweather... You should consider Staying Above it rather than criticizing others. If my hashtagging bothers you, you are quite a weak person. Stay Above it!

  5. #5
    422 results in a simple google search for "site:swellinfo.com #StayAbovetheWeather" the weather...seems pretty spam like to me...

    Back to topic...seems like you'll have size now...not very clean. Probably will be a fun trip! Take pics...post 'em up.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    422 results in a simple google search for "site:swellinfo.com #StayAbovetheWeather" the weather...seems pretty spam like to me...

    Back to topic...seems like you'll have size now...not very clean. Probably will be a fun trip! Take pics...post 'em up.
    I have more posts than you. I have never been flagged for spam. I recently started a topic on improving the World Tour. All of my posts contain content related to the OP. All of my links in my signature contain surf related content. Maybe read my posts and decide if it's spam rather than just libeling. Degrading my contribution to the forum is pathetic, misinformed, and way #Belowtheweather. You should consider Staying Above it!
    Last edited by stayabovetheweather; Dec 10, 2011 at 03:16 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    I have more posts than you.
    Good point...you win.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Good point...you win.
    There's really no reason to let it Get You Down...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    I have more posts than you. I have never been flagged for spam. I recently started a topic on improving the World Tour. All of my posts contain content related to the OP. All of my links in my signature contain surf related content. Maybe read my posts and decide if it's spam rather than just libeling. Degrading my contribution to the forum is pathetic, misinformed, and way #Belowtheweather. You should consider Staying Above it!
    Content of OP was trip to Florida. #stay above it!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    I have more posts than you. I have never been flagged for spam. I recently started a topic on improving the World Tour. All of my posts contain content related to the OP. All of my links in my signature contain surf related content. Maybe read my posts and decide if it's spam rather than just libeling. Degrading my contribution to the forum is pathetic, misinformed, and way #Belowtheweather. You should consider Staying Above it!
    #just another clown who's waaaay too concerned with promoting herself...