LOGIN | REGISTER

Get Ke11y Slater on the Cover of SI for "2011 Best Moments"

Kelly is currently running in 3rd. You have to first \"Like\" the SI page on Facebook, and then vote. It did not work from mobile for me (I had to use the full-blown, sit down in front of a computer version), as it involves dragging a cover to #1.

He has never been on the cover before and who knows when he will retire. Since it is an \"open to the public\" vote, we have a shot to get him in for #11.

http://www.facebook.com/SportsIllust...28953167177144

2. I agree. The greatest athlete the sports world has ever seen SHOULD be on the cover of SPORTS Illustrated!

id like to see those other athletes paddle out in pipe with 30ft walls of whitewater constantly crashing on them!

Images
    hell yea. already voted. i hope he wins it. he deserves it

I agree - He deserves it - 11 titles. He's the youngest AND oldest to win a surfing world championship competition.

He is still sitting in 3rd. If anyone hasn't voted, VOTE. If you have, keep voting, as apparently you can vote more than 1x.

Voted! No way you can say 11 world titles doesn't deserve recognition. The way Sportscenter brought him in for his 10th, basically seemed like a mockery, and they should be slapped for that.