LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Santa...

Hybrid View

Images

Dear Santa...

Anyone have a wish list? Here's mine:

Dear Santa,
    Can this please not be the beginning a flat winter with cold NW winds?

Can the cold NW winds wait to kick up till February when I go to PR?

Can you please guide wifey to right pair of booties I want?

Can Ron Paul win the primary?

Oh and world peace or something crunchy like that!!

Thanks!

Dude - I remember years ago when I first heard about Ron Paul - but he was getting no media buzz. I'm currently doing some study abroad for 2 more weeks, but I am amped that I hear he is getting some buzz now - right?

haha @ the world peace - I hope this winter is going to be rad in NJ.

ron paul has no chance. i like ron paul too. the conservatives don't like him cause he's not a ''i hate ****s let's bomb the fug out of everyone who looks at us the wrong way'' kind of redneck conservative who thinks all these wars are deficit neutral.

the liberals don't like him, because they can't come to terms with the fact that obama sucks, and is no better than bush, and really isn't a lesser of two evils, and is the biggest joke of a president we've ever had. same foreign policy, health care mandates FORCING americans to buy health care or be fined or better yet TAXED. making the bush problem, and making it even worse. assassination of us citizens. another conflict in libya. i don't know if obama is the worst president of all time, because he isn't much worse than any other president we've had, but he's the biggest joke of a president we've ever had, and has lied more than any other president we've ever had to get into office. there is a double standard to him that makes me sick.

ron paul's age also works against him. he'd be 78 years old when takes office if he won this election or he would be about to turn 78.

the fact michelle bachmann is higher in polls than him is a joke.

anyway yeah good surf would be excellent!

Eatswell - I'm pretty sure he's not going to be elected..which kind of blows. But I like surfing much more than politics anyways.

Images
    there is a "Ron Paul" ad scrolling next to this thread....creepy the way these computers track what we're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    there is a "Ron Paul" ad scrolling next to this thread....creepy the way these computers track what we're doing.
    As long as you don't have those "Add 4 inches to your ***!" ads I think you're good.

Images
    Ron Paul running is critical in this election, ESPECIALLY if he runs as an independent. No, he will never and never had a chance of actually being elected but he can steal votes from Obama and the Republican candidate to impact the results of the election.

and... eatswell, Obama is much much worse for this country than Bush. He has spent, on average, almost 4 times as much per day as Bush. At least Bush would stand up for us. If Bush was in office and Iran had our drone he would have bombed them back to the stoneage. Obama asked for it back nicely, to which they laughed...
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Dec 19, 2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Obama is much much worse for this country than Bush. He has spent, on average, almost 4 times as much per day as Bush.
    Look at factual data and prove this, 'cause this is just not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    i don't know by day, but look at the us debt clock. if you look at this day in 2000 before bush took over, and then look at this day in 2008 before obama took over, and look at today you will see the debt has went up $5 trillion since obama took over, and bush made it go up by a few trillion in 8 years, but pretty sure obama outdid him in less than 4.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    http://startthinkingright.wordpress....ponsible-ever/

Here it is.

This thread has been completely hijacked. I'm hoping for two tickets to PR for Christmas.